Where to buy lenses (UK!)

Woosey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
im looking to buy lenses for my Casio P600 (canon lens) and casio want £80 each (wide, tele and macro) this of course is a little much for me :(

are there any good "generic" brands? i know i need 52mm lenses :)

thanks

chris

Hello, I bought mine from eBay, my 2x tele & 0.5x Wide with macro came from USA and i ordered a 3x Tele from Hong Kong i paid under £150 for all three, i was well chuffed! and they are great and makes my Fujifilm S7000 and a great camera and adds to be kit!

yeh i had been looking at ebay, but some of them just say "made in japan" which when your after quality, you have no idea what grade of glass went in to them, and at £40 each im a little worried by them!

In Fact! I have a spare 2x Tele and 0.5x Wide Angle Lense which is 52mm. They are silver, Brand New, never been used, i bought black ones straight after as they matched my camera better. I also have a complete 3 piece filter kit to go with them. Any offers?

how much do you want for them bud? what condition are they in?

Woosey, Please PM me or send me an email and we can discuss, they are brand new in the lense bags, with three adaptors for conversion to other sizes but you wont need them if its 52mm your after.

Most reactions

Back