What's new

Where to find value of equipment?

Monkeyleg

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 21, 2008
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
I have a little bit of equipment left after selling most of my gear off a few years ago. I'd like to sell it, but have no idea where to find a rough idea of what it's worth.

What I'm looking to sell is a Horseman L view camera with the telescoping rail. It's the basic L model, not the one with the base tilts. I also have a Schneider Symmar S 5.6 210mm, a Schneider Symmar 150 mm, a Sekonic Digi-Pro X1 flash/ambient light meter, two Prontor shutters (a #1 and a #0) along with the Prontor remote control. Everything is in very good to excellent condition.

Any ideas as to how to find out what this stuff is worth would be much appreciated.
 
You might also check (or even contact) www.KEH.com
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom