RobN185 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 12, 2011 Messages 617 Reaction score 293 Location France Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 12, 2013 #1 1. Landscape 2. Partial Pano 3. Full Pano
Rick58 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 23, 2012 Messages 4,227 Reaction score 1,473 Location Reading, Pa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 12, 2013 #2 Never been real fond of pano's, so my vote goes to #1
R rlemert No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 8, 2011 Messages 469 Reaction score 105 Location Raleigh, NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 12, 2013 #3 The only problem with #1 is that I don't get the "two rivers meeting" from it, whereas I do in the two panoramas.
The only problem with #1 is that I don't get the "two rivers meeting" from it, whereas I do in the two panoramas.
ATVrider43 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 9, 2013 Messages 252 Reaction score 20 Location Michigander Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 12, 2013 #4 Looks great! #1 for sure