What's new

Where's Waldo...er the dog?

Mulewings~

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 28, 2009
Messages
433
Reaction score
1
Location
SW Wisconsin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4194372272_1f6b17e222.jpg



:lmao:

You know what? The other day while out hiking I 'grabbed' a shot of my faithful JRT.
It wasn't until I was looking at them after downloading...that I realized this guy blended nearly into the backround...

Sort of like a 'Where's Waldo' photo!
 
Yeah, that's some good camo he's wearing. :lol:
 
Took me a few seconds, haha! He's a cutie. And obviously dedicated... Looks cold!
 
Thats pretty cool. :thumbup:
 
Thats fantastic.. loved it..
 
Camouflage, you're doing it right!
 
He rarely gets cold as he is constantly on the run if you know what I mean.

Thanks for the nice comments, I appreciate it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom