Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 21, 2013 #1
sscarmack Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 14, 2009 Messages 2,389 Reaction score 949 Location Sharpsville,PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 21, 2013 #2 Particular they are
o hey tyler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 9,784 Reaction score 2,727 Location Maine Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 21, 2013 #3 Was the timestamp an artistic choice?
Amocholes No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 26, 2009 Messages 728 Reaction score 187 Location Just north of Dayton Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 21, 2013 #4 aka "tourist flower"
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 21, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 o hey tyler said: Was the timestamp an artistic choice? Click to expand... Thanks for your comments. I took this pic at work where my camera has the time stamp. I was inspecting a crawlspace under a house. I guess not removing it is an artistic choice.
o hey tyler said: Was the timestamp an artistic choice? Click to expand... Thanks for your comments. I took this pic at work where my camera has the time stamp. I was inspecting a crawlspace under a house. I guess not removing it is an artistic choice.