Which Batttery indicator to Buy

Am sorry, I didn't write it correctly. The charger shuts off after the battery is charged completely. Now when I use the charged batteries, I am not sure how much charge is left and if I should charge it again or not before going out for photography. So I wanted to buy a separate device that will tell me how much charge is left, to decide if I should charge it or not.

If the charger shuts off on a completed charge, just recharge them regardless.

You will get an idea of how discharged they are by how long it takes for the charger to shut down. :)

It's always a good idea to top up the charge as batteries tend to 'self discharge' even if they are not used at all.

The old worries about damaging batteries by unnecessary charging do not apply to NiMHi batteries.

If the charger shuts off on a completed charge, just recharge them regardless.

Be careful with that; some chargers just shut down after a set amount of time, rather than by watching the charge level. They'll try to pump a full-rate charge into the battery for x-number of hours regardless of whether it was dead or full when it was put in.

Be careful with that; some chargers just shut down after a set amount of time, rather than by watching the charge level. They'll try to pump a full-rate charge into the battery for x-number of hours regardless of whether it was dead or full when it was put in.

That's why I said: "If the charger shuts off on a completed charge".

Most reactions

New Topics

Back