What's new

Which Bird Is Better?

RyanTheRhino

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 30, 2012
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just trying new things out I like them most from left to right. To bad you cant see the crab in the 2nd photo
 

Attachments

  • $DSC_0967.webp
    $DSC_0967.webp
    80.7 KB · Views: 94
  • $DSC_0873.webp
    $DSC_0873.webp
    75 KB · Views: 79
  • $DSC_0797.webp
    $DSC_0797.webp
    47.4 KB · Views: 86
  • $DSC_0723.webp
    $DSC_0723.webp
    255.5 KB · Views: 86
I wouldn't know what's in the birds mouth. I like both shots of the gull in flight, but the one with its wings wide open allows the viewer to view the bird's plumage.
 
Third one, even though it's somewhat underexposed. I prefer seeing the front to seeing the rear, and the fourth one is just a static shot.
 
If the question is which photo is best I'd go with #4. I think it's the contrast that I like. That first one with gray sky and a grayish brown bird just doesn't do it or me. That being said 2 and 3 are a toss up for me. Nothing technical simply personal preference.
 
Well here is the best one from the front but I figured the background was kinda cheesy.


$DSC_0864.webp
 
You were right to leave that one off. ;)
 
As far as seagull images go these are pretty normal and slightly less than average. These birds are so easy to capture, only spectacular shots should be expected.
 
thanks good to know
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom