What's new

Which Brightness ?

Allenc873

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 7, 2012
Messages
175
Reaction score
53
Location
Loughrea, Co.Galway
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Which one do you think is best? and anything else you would change ?

1.


2.


3.
 
I think the last one and you could make it brighter, its still a bit too dark.
 
I think the last one and you could make it brighter, its still a bit too dark.


I concur. It looks like HDR processing but with really limited dynamic range..?
 
I think the last one and you could make it brighter, its still a bit too dark.


I concur. It looks like HDR processing but with really limited dynamic range..?

I took two images 1 exposing sky the other land, Im not a big fan of the deep HDR look I like it more natural
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom