LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 21, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Uh-oh. This does make you wonder! Indeed! The truck looks like it could have been there for all the life of this young tree! What a find! Very nice!
Uh-oh. This does make you wonder! Indeed! The truck looks like it could have been there for all the life of this young tree! What a find! Very nice!
nvr2low TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 603 Reaction score 9 Location Central NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 21, 2006 #3 nice pic, i should go back to the golf course i used to play that has a tree growing up through the middle of a car.
nice pic, i should go back to the golf course i used to play that has a tree growing up through the middle of a car.
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Jan 21, 2006 #4 Great shot! Don't know the answer though!
P P Bailey TPF Noob! Joined Dec 24, 2003 Messages 439 Reaction score 5 Jan 22, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 I think the truck was there first. Judging by the size of the tree, I think it is less than 20 years old.
I think the truck was there first. Judging by the size of the tree, I think it is less than 20 years old.
Emils TPF Noob! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 35 Reaction score 1 Jan 22, 2006 #6 I think the truck killed the tree's parents.. Coz it looked like it'd crashed into something to end up in a state like that..
I think the truck killed the tree's parents.. Coz it looked like it'd crashed into something to end up in a state like that..
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 83 Jan 22, 2006 #7 Oh, I love those types of shots... its hard for me to find that stuff here in California.... anyone know of a place let me know!!!! nice exposure...
Oh, I love those types of shots... its hard for me to find that stuff here in California.... anyone know of a place let me know!!!! nice exposure...
nealjpage multi format master in a film geek package Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,479 Reaction score 1 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 22, 2006 #8 I took an entire roll of shots at my grandfather's farm of such things. There were some awesome shots, or so I keep telling myself. Of course I ruined the roll while developing and they've hauled everything out to auction it off.:banghead:
I took an entire roll of shots at my grandfather's farm of such things. There were some awesome shots, or so I keep telling myself. Of course I ruined the roll while developing and they've hauled everything out to auction it off.:banghead:
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 22, 2006 #9 Great capture. Love this one.