Which Compisition do YOU Prefer?

I did mean you did post processing- sharpening, the fur on the squirrel looks nuts (hah). I can see it clearer in the larger pic though.

Well, like I said earlier - there was no post processing done on my part in regards to sharpening. The images are basically straight out of the camera. I did slightly change the brightness of one of the images otherwise it was a simple crop then I bordered them as I usually do.

Cheers!
- Daniel

The one on left for me! I find the foreground branches to be a bit of a destraction. And yes, the fur detail is amazing!

I like the composition of the 1st one because I think that there is too much oof in the foreground of the second one and is a bit distracting. The nut that the squirrel is eating in the second one is an excellent shot though! Nice sharp images.

Regarding the "soft focus" around the subject phOenix, it's known as bokeh. Read up on it - I love the stuff.

I know what bokeh is. What I was getting at is that the out of focus areas in your photos don't look natural. It's as if they were added or at least manipulated in post. That's why I asked the question.

I like the composition of the left picture, but I like the subject in the right. I think being able to see the nut makes the right more interesting especially with the spy effect.

Most reactions

Back