Which Edit - C&C Welcome as always

MWC2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cynthialinderbeck.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looking for some C&C as well as some feed back on my quick edits.

#1a
5967513485_0b9ef96860_z.jpg

#1b
5967507755_00caa99917_z.jpg

#2a
5968057474_0fb2a3a283_z.jpg

#2b
5967498757_ff3ddf242d_z.jpg

These haven't been cropped yet and yes I know they are horizontal, I have more that are vertical but the first two I happened to see that drew me in were these two.

I'm not sure of the skin tone, I think I might have her a little to yellow, she naturally is more yellow than pink so I'm finding it a little bit of a challenge.
I don't think I got enough light in her eyes, I'll need to work on that next time around.

Thank your for looking and a big thanks for any feedback you can give. :)

Last edited:
I like 1a for the first pair, and 2b for the second pair. I think the warmer colors for the first one, but I think it's a bit too much in the second shot. Nice shots though!

Just a suggestion, for the first set, I would move the logo to the other corner. Right now, it's on the baby's arm; wouldn't it be more sensible to move to the brown blanket corner?

I would go with 1a and 2b as stated above. The color is better in 2b and you can see the little freckles on her cheek. I think it's nice to see little imperfections like that on babies, gives the pic character I think. Just my noobish $0.02! Nice pics

Most reactions

Back