What's new

Which is better or neither is any good?

Onerider

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
188
Reaction score
27
Location
Cumberland Plateau, Tennessee Misplaced Texan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Which of these do you think is the better, or how would you have done it differently?

Original

$Orig.webp

Edit

$Edit.webp
 
Both look very much the same. I would've exposed it another 1/3 stop.
 
Hmmm... the exposure looks okay to me, but the background is really distracting. I would use an evenly lit, non-varigated, jewel-tone background to really make the bloom 'pop'.
 
Hmmm... the exposure looks okay to me, but the background is really distracting. I would use an evenly lit, non-varigated, jewel-tone background to really make the bloom 'pop'.

Ok, out of ignorance, what might that background be? I understand the words but have no vision of what you're talking about. I took this in the woods so I guess I'll cut it down and bring it home next time. :)
 
They have a bunch of weird little lines around the top of the flower. Did you try and clone something out?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom