What's new

Which of the two???

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #16
Well, the group who have replied seem pretty divided ... just like myself.
That's why I asked, which is the preferable, and I still don't know now... first I thought a slight majority went to the first (bench to be seen), now I once more don't know...
 
Well, the group who have replied seem pretty divided ... just like myself.
That's why I asked, which is the preferable, and I still don't know now... first I thought a slight majority went to the first (bench to be seen), now I once more don't know...
I think you can't go wrong with NR.2. You get from the leaves and frost on that pic that the bottles are where they are not supposed to be.
 
I like the first one. After looking at that and the second one, the second feels lacking. Not much there, cut off bottles. The first shot is much stronger IMO.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom