What's new

Which of these three pictures should I submit for marking?

Treymac

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 19, 2007
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver, BC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys. I'm putting together my assignment for my photography course. The assignment is on use of light. I've taken three shots, pretty similar, and I'm having a really hard time deciding between which one of them I should use. So which one do you guys think I should go with?

1)
P1020926.jpg


2)
P1020925.jpg


3)
P1020923.jpg


Thanks.
 
Middle, defiantly.

no flare like in the 3rd, the sun is large enough, and you have good backlighting on the leaves and good ambient lighting on the chairs.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom