What's new

Which one do you like better?

PharmD

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
Salt Lake City
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
nativity1of1_zpse1281cf6.jpg


or

nativitybampw1of1_zps46e02d50.jpg
 
Color shot, for sure. Churches (assuming this is in/near one), for me, are always best in color.
 
I agree with Mr_Mac on this one.
 
I'm a B&W guy, but I have to say in this case the color shot takes it hands down
 
I was leaning towards color too - this is the nativity scene at Temple Square in Salt Lake City...just wish it wasn't mobbed with people at the time I was there.
 
Color although I do not like the color of the statues
 
I'm the opposite on this one... the b&w... I would have liked thecolor better, except the color of the door over the statue top left detracts from the statue... in b&w that distraction is removed and you suddenly have a balanced composition.
 
maybe cropping out he right arch (and some of the left) to a square format... and desaturating the left one to match the saturation of the building facade would have me preferring the color over the b&w.
 
The colour version gets my vote.
The gold bits help to balance out the composition IMO, in the B&W version my eye gets "stuck" on the man on the left.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom