What's new

Which one is better?

BradSut26

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 16, 2011
Messages
85
Reaction score
1
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
5456233573_11f5609b3f_z.jpg


5361280798_a6db7a7867_z.jpg
 
If they were supposed to be HDR's, you didn't make enough exposures to cover the dynamic range of the scene. In both of these, parts of the sky are completely blown out (no image data).

If they are made from a single exposure the tone mapping done is just way to over-the-top for my tastes. The foreground part in both isn't too bad, but the sky in both is to surreal.
 
From these two images, I would select the second one. It is less over the top in its processing.
 
I would go for the second one! I like it a lot better than the first!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom