What's new

Which one is Better?

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
8,864
Reaction score
683
Location
Calicut, Kerala,India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C please




url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/flashbackr/6997316673/]
6997316673_a9fb0df206_b.jpg
[/url]






Regards :D
 
Please tell me which one you dislike more ;)
 
I tend to prefer the colour version. The hair-thin DOF seems to still look reasonably sharp in the colour version, but to my eyes (could be my eyes' fault, mind you!) it no longer looks sharp in the b&w version...
 
I think defo the colour, the blue and orange complementary colours work well.
 
I tend to prefer the colour version. The hair-thin DOF seems to still look reasonably sharp in the colour version, but to my eyes (could be my eyes' fault, mind you!) it no longer looks sharp in the b&w version...

Thank you Lafoto.... I too like the color one here..even though B&W is just a convert, it looks less sharp at the tip

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom