What's new

Which photo book site is best?

Suzieeq

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 23, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi There,

I'm new to this site. I scrapbook and want to switch to photo books. I did one using Snapfish and wasn't thrilled with the photo quality. So please let me know what sites you like, how easy the software is to use, if they have a lot of templates and the quality.

Thanks so much
 
I got an 80 page book from Kodak and was thrilled with the output. (Sale 80 for the price of 20 yearbook deal).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom