What's new

Which photo of mine,Do you think is more professional?

The first one looks better and more professional. The edited one has made the room look as if it is full of smoke.
 
I agree with amolitor, the first one looks better.
 
Same here, the first one looks better!
 
same, first looks better, Although what did you shoot with the quality looks quite diminished as if the ISO and lightmeter was set slightly wrong, the second is definitely just shades of grey!

looking forward to seeing more!
 
Yes, first one, better. All the above folks are fine people, so you can take what they wrote to the bank!
 
First one is better IMO.
 
The first one looks "better" none look more "professional".
 
The first one looks "better" none look more "professional".

Why not professional? :grumpy:


One reason might be there is no obvious subject or purpose in the image. As an exercise architectural photography which feature are you trying to highlight? The door, the floor, the wall, the room layout, the furniture, …. the presented image highlights none of them.
 
I think I'm going a little nuts.
Everyone likes the first one, that to me seems heavily oversaturated to the point that the window glass has some vignetting.
The second one, while sort of flat, boring and pointless, seems much more 'normal'.
I even went back and re-ran my calibration - with no discernible change.

Am I crazy?


i4OOsyn.jpg



phBsCNm.jpg
 
Can we have something in between?
The first one looks oversaturated on my screen to the point that the swans on the wall look dirty.
The second one lacks contrast and looks dull.
Neither looks professional to me to be honest.
And whatever saturation/contrast you will have chosen, the image needs some local treatment to look professional. Things like those nasty shadows around the speaker in the upper corner of the room and aforementioned swans need some cleaning.

PS And if you need a "professional" image - read the writing on the wall. I mean that blue wall. This is the mood that your client cares about. Bear it in mind working with colors here in pp.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom