Bhoopaugh
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 20, 2010
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Florida
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
After reading all the tips on how to choose the best photos for your comp card, I am still stuck deciding which head shot is the best to use for the front of my card. Please, Help! Send me some feedback! I have copied the links to the 3 photos in question and posted them below. (I don't know how to (or if I can) attach the actual photo on the thread so hope it works.
PS. I also wrote some of my pros and cons thoughts below each picture to maybe help.
Where Professional Models Meet Model Photographers - ModelMayhem
*Pros +You can see my freckles poking through.
+Good pose (shows jewelry selling ability
)
+/Elegant/Natural
*Cons -It accentuates the, usually never noticable and one and only, gap in my teeth.
-It may be too 'Plain Jane.'
-The hair artist had to redo my hair 5000 times for the previous photo shoot earlier that day and it left it looking mousey and frazzled.
Where Professional Models Meet Model Photographers - ModelMayhem
*Pros +I like the pose and the eyes
*Cons -There is something amuck about my nose area. (I think it is a bad retouch job but I haven't blown it up to see what it will look like in print yet, whether it will be visible or not probably matters)
Where Professional Models Meet Model Photographers - ModelMayhem
*Pros +It is all natural (no editing)
*Cons -Could be better with some retouching
Mouth too tight. Not relaxed enough to show off 'my skills.'
Where Professional Models Meet Model Photographers - ModelMayhem
*Pros +You can see my freckles poking through.
+Good pose (shows jewelry selling ability
+/Elegant/Natural
*Cons -It accentuates the, usually never noticable and one and only, gap in my teeth.
-It may be too 'Plain Jane.'
-The hair artist had to redo my hair 5000 times for the previous photo shoot earlier that day and it left it looking mousey and frazzled.
Where Professional Models Meet Model Photographers - ModelMayhem
*Pros +I like the pose and the eyes
*Cons -There is something amuck about my nose area. (I think it is a bad retouch job but I haven't blown it up to see what it will look like in print yet, whether it will be visible or not probably matters)
Where Professional Models Meet Model Photographers - ModelMayhem
*Pros +It is all natural (no editing)
*Cons -Could be better with some retouching
Mouth too tight. Not relaxed enough to show off 'my skills.'
