astrostu
I shoot for the stars
- Joined
- Aug 1, 2006
- Messages
- 673
- Reaction score
- 17
- Location
- Boulder, CO, USA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
My lab is having an employee photo contest. In my infinite procrastination, they're due tomorrow (Friday). Everyone can submit 2. The first photo I'm submitting is a landscape photo (shown at the end of this post), but the second is going to be an astrophoto that was actually taken where we work on campus ... I'm just trying to figure out which one. Please give me feedback and/or vote!!
#1 - zeta Ori Region
#2 - Hyades in the Horns of Taurus
#2 - Labeled
#3 - Orion and Running Man Nebulae (Sword of Orion)
And the landscape shot:
#1 - zeta Ori Region
#2 - Hyades in the Horns of Taurus
#2 - Labeled
#3 - Orion and Running Man Nebulae (Sword of Orion)
And the landscape shot: