What's new

Whisky Sunset

Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
41,401
Reaction score
5,706
Location
Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sunset reflected in the exterior brushed metal wall of a downtown bank. Processed as a color negative.

SunsetFlare.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nice image, interesting.
Haven't done it since my film days, but used to pick a topic, an abstract term such as 'circle' that could be any round object - train wheel, garbage can, etc etc,,,
it was an exercise in creativity - make something photoworthy from some mundane or ordinary.
It's fun, interesting. Now u have me thinking of it, I'll have to get started on it once again
 
Looks like a painting. Wow!
 
I like it...vwery interesting image...
 
It is very interesting. Nice to see your work KMH!
 
:lol: Thank you camz. I think it was Ansel Adams that basically said "12 significant images a year" defined success as a photographer.
 
:lol: Thank you camz. I think it was Ansel Adams that basically said "12 significant images a year" defined success as a photographer.

:lol: for me its 12 too many
 
That's a pretty neat picture. I would never had guessed what you said it is but it looks pretty neat.
tj
 
Simply gorgeous, love the colors! What a great eye, to find something so strange and beautiful in the ordinary, and to capture it in this extraordinary way.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom