White-faced Ibis

Thiophilos

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
White-faced Ibis stepping along at the Anahuac Shoveler Pond, TX.

R7_C1458 White-faced Ibis.jpg

I like that you caught him in mid-stride. Adds interest to the shot. In North Texas, ibises look like this:
51229639976_4b7e2ea8f2_b.jpg

Nice shots both of you! I've seen the White Ibis at Lewisville Lake Environmental Learning Area (LLELA), haven't seen the White Faced Ibis around here though.

Nice shots both of you! I've seen the White Ibis at Lewisville Lake Environmental Learning Area (LLELA), haven't seen the White Faced Ibis around here though.
On the campus of UT Southwestern, there's a bird sanctuary. Lots of interesting birds in there. Not long ago, I got a nesting pair of anhinga; Dallas is pretty close to their normal northern limit.

27481914718_017a2b8245_b.jpg

On the campus of UT Southwestern, there's a bird sanctuary. Lots of interesting birds in there. Not long ago, I got a nesting pair of anhinga; Dallas is pretty close to their normal northern limit.

27481914718_017a2b8245_b.jpg
That's a place on my list to go. It's just off of Harry Hines and Inwood. Just need to get my butt in gear on a nice day.

That's a place on my list to go. It's just off of Harry Hines and Inwood. Just need to get my butt in gear on a nice day.
The campus is growing and there are some who would like to close it and put up more buildings. So it's uncertain how much longer it will be there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back