What's new

White Flower

JAC526

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
1,329
Reaction score
237
Location
Cincinnati OH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The background was already really dark. So I cloned the black parts to just make the entire background black and try to isolate the subject.


Flower by JChick526, on Flickr

Thanks for looking.

Joe
 
Nice sharp image, I like it. The only thing I might try, if it was mine, is to see if I couldn't fix the "brown" stains on the outer petals. I would definitely clone out the few brown "spots" within the outer petals on the left side and those on the inner petal near the left centre. My 0.02¢ FWIW.

WesternGuy
 
You know I thought about it. I kind of liked the stains just because its more realistic.

But maybe I'll try to edit them out and post it for comparison.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom