White on White

Lez325

Wildlife Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last image for me of 2021- The weather here is not really good enough to grab wildlife shots- white sky cold and damp and I have a few engagements to Photograph in January, Covid permitting :(

Little Egret on the lake

Sony a9 + Sony 200-600mm lens Hand Held and laying on the bank to get a decent POV

f6.3- 1/800th sec ISO 1600

JBlwgKe.jpg

Les :)

PS Happy New Year Guys :very_drunk:

Well done! Hard to make a white bird stand out on a gray day.

Well done! Hard to make a white bird stand out on a gray day.
I exposed for the Egret, not the day John :) Easy enough - Thank you for your comments :)

Les

That's a very nice shot Lez, looks to me like you had some pretty good light there to get that good detail on a white bird.

Nice shot. Have you thought about changing the color of the background with the brush in LR? That might help accent the bird more.

That's a very nice shot Lez, looks to me like you had some pretty good light there to get that good detail on a white bird.
It was quite bright and he stood still for me to get the shot, Thank you Kirk :)
Nice shot! Happy New Year!
Thank you Jeff- Happy New year to you too Buddy :)
Nice shot. Have you thought about changing the color of the background with the brush in LR? That might help accent the bird more.
Thank you Scott and No I hadn't - I like to get images with little or no PP + I do use LR either :) :)

I'll have a play in Photoshop 2022 though

Les :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back