What's new

white thing

spiffybeth

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
4
Location
NJ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
whitethignuy5.jpg


you like it? hate it? all comments and criticisms are encouraged!
 
I think this could be a really interesting shot, but as it is composed right now really doesn't grab me y/k..... and other than being centered I can't really figure out why.... maybe the angle of the shot?
 
Neither hate ... nor ... erm ... like that much. Not like this.
I like to "take things out of a whole" and give it a "life of its own in a frame", like you did here with this one, tiny part of a plant. So all in all I ought to like the photo. More so, since the nicely blurred background is green!

But a) I feel "the thing" is not all that sharp, b) I feel it all is too dark, and c) I seem to see noise in the background, though I don't know if it IS noise or if just the background was so it here now appears "noisy" (as it does to me).

And I don't dig the central composition too much.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom