What's new

Whitehall Brewing Company

GrayFox

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 13, 2006
Messages
100
Reaction score
3
Location
Your local abandonment
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A fun place to shoot:

1)
6955084396_23e7fd95a6_z.jpg


2)
7101153175_e047632f08_z.jpg


3)
6955083462_c9e59a3dc7_z.jpg


4)
7101152349_495c14250c_z.jpg


5)
6955082446_90c2df1726_z.jpg


6)
7101151243_522fc30000_z.jpg


7)
6955081384_90150bb44c_z.jpg


8.)
7101150339_0d7cc982d8_z.jpg
 
You add more light and i would hate these images.... ;)

I really like them; the lurking darkness make them strong compositions :thumbsup:
If you ask me to choose fav. i would go for those pillars and those barrels :D
 
Not a fan of 1 and 6 but I find the others very interesting.... If I had to choose my favorite I would go with 3, great composition, lines and textures...
 
Really too many to comment on, but I like the composition, texture and color of the first one. Some of the others are not nearly as good, but 3, 4, 6 and 8 are promising, although all of them need something. If you have one or two favorites you might get some more specific comments.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom