Olympus OMD EM5 Mkii
300mm, ISO 1600, f5.6, 1/250sec
P6041973.jpg

Olympus OMD EM5 Mkii
300mm, ISO 1600, f5.6, 1/50sec
P6042038.jpg

I love the last image - its lovely

Les :)

I grew up in Pa so your images made me think of my younger years. They are such a beautiful animal especially when you see them in the wild. An image that still stands out in my head as a kid is seeing two bucks fight it out during one of many of my dads spotlight adventures.

You have Detroit Michigan as your location but something tells me this isn't where you spotted the whitetail.

I grew up in Pa so your images made me think of my younger years. They are such a beautiful animal especially when you see them in the wild. An image that still stands out in my head as a kid is seeing two bucks fight it out during one of many of my dads spotlight adventures.

You have Detroit Michigan as your location something tells me this isn't where you spotted the whitetail.
I agree, they are beautiful animals and I feel fortunate to live in an area with a thriving population of deer.

I actually live in a suburb a little north of the city, but it's definitely not a rural area. Wildlife can be surprisingly adaptable. A couple of days ago, I even saw a coyote in an apartment complex not far from where I took these pictures. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me at the time.

Great set! We get mule deer in our yard every now and then here in New Mexico.

Very nice set. That last one is a winner for sure.

These shots are amazing love White Tail Deer!

stunning shots, love the sweet moment you captured in the first.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back