Who are the most helpful posters on TPF

oo yay I was mentioned. :lol: I don't feel too left out.

I think everyone's fuggin' great but Kundalini has skinny legs and therefore must be removed from the list. :D

"Like" vs "Thanks"

Two totally different things to me. I "like" all kinds of posts that I would never "thank". "Like", to me, is little more than "hey, that was pretty cool/funny/whatever". A "thank", on the other hand, I reserved for genuinely helpful posts.

Ok, get ready.......WE agree! (Actaully after talking with you on PM, I'm thinking you are a pretty cool person). Anyhoo.....I love it when I can say, "Like". Because those posts are normally the ones that cracked me up, or I agreed with, or had some cool stuff in it that made me think or learn something new. "Like" kinda encompasses a bunch of things for me, where I don't think "Thanks" would be so much. I agree. With the limited scope of "Thanks", it has to be something that I had been pondering about, couldn't figure out, and was a Godsend to see.

:)

Instead of Like or Thanks, can we just say "Bitter Worthy"?

I know very little about photography...can some of the helpful people suggest some awesome books for me to read. I am definitely a beginner, so would like to start at the basics.

I read this book once... actually, it was a heptology.... where they described cameras that take pictures that moves. Can someone helpful plszz show me what that is?

I think subscuck is very helpful plus every time I see his name I think about submissive cuckold.

What? It's not crappy sheesh. I can't help it his name makes me think about that, and he also happens to be helpful. He IS helpful, he helped me a lot many months ago. Your name makes me think about that movie which everyone loves that I hate, you're helpful too goonies.

Most reactions

Back