who do you look like?

When I was in gradeschool. I went to go see Casper. At the time I had Christina Ricci's hair style (not on perpose) and it wasn't until after the movie my friends mentioned I looked like her and I somewhat I agree I did (not anymore.). Everyone at the theatre was looking at me too :(

Other than that I don't think anyone. at least no celebs. I've been told I have twins running around Ontario. Same with my boyfriend. One of my college roomies spotted them kissing in the lobby and thought it as me and my BF (but he was in Windsor at the time, I was at school in Ottawa lol).

I don't think I look like anyone famous, at least I've never been told that I look like anyone :mrgreen:

I was told once a long time ago that I reminded them of Tom Cruise in "Risky Business" :er: I never saw the resemblance personally though.

angelikmermaid said:
cant say i look like any one famous tho.

I take that back, now that i really think about it, i have been told that i kinda look like Avril Lavigne.. but i think its only becuz of the hair. my hair is the same color and long like hers.

I can't say I've ever been told I look like anyone famous.

I think it's funny how we never see the resemblence when someone does point one out! :lol:

Digital Matt said:
I've been told Russel Crowe quite often, and also told I could be Kevin Spacey's little brother. My one friend says Edward Norton, and I most recently got Jude Law.

Then why aren't there self portraits of you posted all over the place!!! Most guys would kill for the looks of Russel Crowe or Jude Law!!!

As for me, I look like myself, and so when and if I ever become famous, then folks will say you look like that one girl...and then I will say thats cuz I'm her...or in my dreams that how it happens :lol:

Force of Nature said:
Apparently Im greg Rusedski and Will Young???????

Not sure who those folks are...but if the pic in your avatar is you, then you remind me a lot of the guy in the movie Rat Race that has his tongue pierced and can't speak :lol:

I've heard Kevin Bacon and the dude from home alone. Everyone always wants me to put my hands on my cheeks and act surprised. :roll:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back