Who is crazy enough to vote for Md to have "admin"

Should Mdowdey have admin rights to the forum?

• Total voters
So perhaps their will be a moderator position opening up LOL. I think the "EX" Jedi Moderator in training should attain that coveted spot :)

After all Jedi Sheep lover just isn't me :p

GO MD!

photogoddess said:
Karissa gets to attach the electrodes. I get to man the switch. Does Manda or any of the other girls want in on this? :twisted:

hah
No, I think its time we hand MD over to you new girls. Its oh so tough to do so, but I think we shall cope. If only you knew... :twisted:
Can you tell Im glad youre here? :lol:

manda said:
photogoddess said:
Karissa gets to attach the electrodes. I get to man the switch. Does Manda or any of the other girls want in on this? :twisted:

hah
No, I think its time we hand MD over to you new girls. Its oh so tough to do so, but I think we shall cope. If only you knew... :twisted:

Mawahahaha! :twisted:

I'm glad I'm here also... look at all the fun I would have missed..... :D

manda said:
photogoddess said:

hah

Glad to be here. Any tips you want to pass on to us new girls?

manda said:
*smooches Harpper*
So that's your secret weapon in getting the votes. I don't think MD is able to compete with that. I'm glad it's you and not MD! :wink:

You know, MD is probably going to have a heart attack from sensory overload. I mean manda has just changed her avatar, karissa keeps giving him more pictures, and in general the girls are giving him a lot of attention. You girls might have to shock him just to get his heart going again. :wink:

Well, the best thing that the new girls can do for Trish (MD) is to post photos of yourself on the site. If you got any nudes or partial nudes then those would be prefferable. The more you give Trish up front the less he will ask and long for later. I am sure all the guys here will agree that this is the best policy to take on Trish's affections. And judging by some of the girls here, they might enjoy it too. :p

Harpper said:
You girls might have to shock him just to get his heart going again. :wink:

It's not his heart you have to worry about!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back