who is using a photoshop elements 3

parysek

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i`m thinking about buy photoshop elements and i woud like to know Your opinion about it. i hope that somebody will write something about it. thx

i`m inviting to visit my gallery because there are new photos with steam engnie, sky and 4x4. http://www.galeriafotografii.com

Photoshop elements is good. There are so many things you can buy and get it free though. For instance, a Wacom tablet. Spend $75 on the cheapest tablet, and get Elements ($99) free.

Wow! I didn't know they gave Elements free with Tablets! That sounds like an awesome idea. Those tablets are amazing! My mum bought one to use at her work (She does a lot of writing and wanted it all to go into the computer straight away) but for some reason she doesn't use it ... I think that's because I took it from her! :) But seriously, those tablets are awesome although they do take a bit of getting used to.

or you could even ask around the forums for people who have bought big things and gotten elements free. they might be willing to send it to you for free ;)

md

Well I didn't actually answer your question then. But I can't really give you an opinion because I've only ever used Photoshop 7. And I've just got my hands on the Photoshop CS Version but I haven't installed it yet.

I don't really know the difference between Elements and the full blown PS. Maybe someone could fill me in about that? (is it just a watered down version of PS?)

But in my opinion, (And I'm not too sure about the Forums rules on this so I'll be careful) I wouldn't ever pay full price for software out of a box. If I'm going to buy some software, I always make sure I'm getting something else with it... like the tablet and software deal Digital Matt was talking about.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back