3. Jacob Zuma

4. Tom Cruise

5. Bill Gates

6. Gandhi

7. Brad Pitt

8. Hitler

9. Big Mike

10. Barack Obama

I know....I just have that effect on people....one day you too can be like me.... :) Believe it!

That's just cheap. I mean come on using the old divisibility by 9 trick sheesh.

I got 9 -- Big Mike!
now -- er does this mean I have to become bigger?

edit --- wait a sec!
*gets out calculator*

gah poor multiplication education foils me again!

Mike you cheater!

I would rather pick a number between 1-9...
Multiply by 2
Add .5
multiply by 6
multiply by 3
then add those digits together... can I do that? :D

I got Bill Gates woohoo! Now when am I going to see his kind of money?

Don't know what everyone is getting their panties in a bunch over. I'm Mike as well, and I'll be happy to call Big Mike my role model :mrgreen:. Indeed he is a bit of a role model on how one should be helpful in this forum to new people. I'd have to say Big Mike is one of the best posters answering concise and easy to understand responses to beginner's (and intermediate) questions.

Big Mike, that was pretty good. Permission to use it in another forum? :thumbup:

Don't know what everyone is getting their panties in a bunch over. I'm Mike as well, and I'll be happy to call Big Mike my role model :mrgreen:. Indeed he is a bit of a role model on how one should be helpful in this forum to new people. I'd have to say Big Mike is one of the best posters answering concise and easy to understand responses to beginner's (and intermediate) questions.

Big Mike, that was pretty good. Permission to use it in another forum? :thumbup:

Yeah, Big Mike is one of my favorite posters too.

'Tis much better to have the pantes in a wad, than to have a wad in the panties...

I used to know someone who used that term often, just kept getting the order mixed up, and would do so at the funniest times...

She would snap back at someone, get mixed up and tell them to not get a wad in their pants.

First time she did it was at a podium in front of maybe 300 people, and everyone was rolling in the floor laughng so hard.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back