Who likes motorbikes

gsgary

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.gsgary.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I thought i would post a few more shots because there dosn't seem to be many posters in this forum hope you don't mind

188042218_XuHN3-L.jpg

188042792_VpCaH-L.jpg

188043156_wroMP-L.jpg

188061368_mXdTz-L.jpg

188061761_bP7Lu-L.jpg

And 2 shots at 840mm 300F2.8L+1.4x+2x
188061864_pJhFi-L.jpg

188061935_hTb62-L.jpg

Nice set of shots. When were these taken? On "our side of the pond", we won't be seeing that again for a few months. During racing season, there are usually some nice pics floating around.

I like #6. Being airborn at that angle, he's asking for a tankslapper. The last two look good with the blurred photographers in the background...:thumbup:

#1 is definitely my favorite, though. Nice bright colors in good focus.

Thanks, taken about last year, the season will start here about April

Same here...can't wait. I have Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course two hours away, and I alway buy the season pass...:D

This is the worst time of year...football season is just about done, and racing doesn't start for another few months...with the exception of the Rolex 24hrs of Daytona in a couple of weeks.

Same here...can't wait. I have Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course two hours away, and I alway buy the season pass...:D

This is the worst time of year...football season is just about done, and racing doesn't start for another few months...with the exception of the Rolex 24hrs of Daytona in a couple of weeks.

Any MotoX to keep you going ?

Yeah tight shots! #6 is interesting,.. hopping our of a wheel stand? 1 & 4 really stand out :thumbup:

-Shea

Those are very nice shots :thumbup:. Were they taken at Brands Hatch? The closest track to me on this side of the pond is Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course. I go every year to watch the Superbikes.

I love the angle on number 3

Those are very nice shots :thumbup:. Were they taken at Brands Hatch? The closest track to me on this side of the pond is Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course. I go every year to watch the Superbikes.

Thank's, no the last 2 shots are on what they call the mountain it's Cadwell Park in Linconlshire @ British Superbikes

Excellent detail in 4 and I like how you can't see the track in 5 :)

I would like to shoot some road bike races at some point but I actually don't know where the nearest circuit is to me, might be as far south as Stockholm ...

Most reactions

Back