Who lives in Chicago...

I would just like to see better images as though I was there in real life. There was only one image in the bunch i saw that I liked. It just looks so cool.

There has to someone in here from Chicago... anyone...anyone.....:(

Yeah I'm like 45 mins from it. Don't have a ride right now though ;( Don't feel liked dealing with the commute.

:(.....Ok take this..
not-tagged-smiley-10770.gif
... Now get a move on.

Does anyone live 10-15 minutes away...
not-tagged-smiley-12808.gif

I live two hours from Chicago and go as often as possible. I'm not paying the money and waiting in line to go up the Sears Tower, though.

smiley-sad026.gif
.................................. Oh well....
smiley-sad030.gif

I live 45 minutes from the city, and can take the train! :D I'd love to meet some people and take some photos, though Sears tower is a pretty penny.. Seeing as I lack a job, it kind of sucks. Though, I can car pool anyone who needs a ride.. Hopefully ya'll don't live too far away.

I'm not sure what Chicago is like as far as commuting. I just thought it would be a great view for someone to capture. That's if they have the time and money. A day trip for you guys would be fun. But meet ups hardly work. When you find the time Crimson-Canon if you are interested go and shoot some cool pictures. Just make sure it's a clear day.

Yeah the day you asked it was the gay-pride parade, Sox vs Cubs, and something else. That would be lots of traffic getting down there. Where do you live crimson?

I'm in the Elgin Area, I live five minutes from the Big Timber Train Station. :] I also have a car that can fit 3-4 other people. Plus a big trunk just in care ya'll are bring **** load of gear. haha. I've taking lots of pictures from the Sears Tower. :] I went last december with my ex and 4 other friends. It was great. I'm not sure if the photos are on this laptop though. Haha. I'll have to check. And I honestly don't mind driving.. And gas isn't a problem for me either, so no need for gas money from whom ever I may car pool.

Soooo... is that a yes I'm hearing....
happy-smiley-8816.gif
... Why am I so excited and I'm not even going...:lol:

Gee, you won't come visit? (I'm only a few(ish) hours away)

e

I wouldn't even do a meet and great in NY... sad... but true.:greenpbl:....a (few)ish hours away or days away...:lol:

Most reactions

Back