Jdub777
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 19, 2010
- Messages
- 75
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Ross, California
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
my friend posted this on fb the other day...Its amazing but i cant help but thinking theres no way its real!
lol who's eye is that, they look baked.
It's just sharpened. They really DO look like that up close. It's kinda creepy.
I'm a believer...just took a picture of my eye...kinda hard to know if its in focus when I have the camera pointed at my eye but one turned out decent enough to see that they really do look like that,....thanks for sharing this and "opening my eyes"It's just sharpened. They really DO look like that up close. It's kinda creepy.
I vote real, but PP'd. Is that a ring flash of some kind I see in the reflection?