What's new

Who wants these?

flatflip

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
555
Reaction score
10
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0123.jpg


DSC_0125.jpg


DSC_0126.jpg


DSC_0128.jpg


DSC_0129.jpg


DSC_0130.jpg


DSC_0132.jpg
 
These are still available. $25 paypal, shipped, priority mail, conus, includes both items.
 
Still Available. Will throw in a pristine hardback copy of "Steve Jobs" biography by Walter Isaacson for $5 more. It's a good read. Total $30 for all three items.
 
BSA camera and light meter are "SOLD".

Steve Jobs biography is still available. I don't know how to sell it yet. It's $21.86 shipped from Amazon. Shipping for me is about what the book is worth. I have it listed on craigslist for $10. Pick up down the block at Brookshires. Open to trades. I definately need a MC-DC2 remote cord for my D3100.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom