Who wants to judge some photos?

kanuski

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My daughter is in the high school photography club. Each student has been asked to submit one photo to be framed and hung in the school library. She has no idea which one to submit. If you feel like helping her check out her Flickr page.
Flickr: jl404's Photostream
Thanks a bunch!

With my beginner eyes, they all look nice and awesome! Your daughter is VERY talented, but I'll have to leave it to the professionals to judge which one is best.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

No wonder she's having a hard time deciding, there are a lot of good choices. Maybe she could narrow it down to some that have particular meaning to her, or that she thinks are especially good compositions.

Which would she most like to have displayed in the school library if the photos were left up for some time? or that she'd like to see displayed somewhere else someday if she had the opportunity?

I particularly like some of her nature photos like the leaf, the pink rose, the frosty branches - those seem to have a nice use of shape and pattern and make me want to look at them again.

For a high school photo contest entry, I think the best candidates are the one of the campfire and the blue sky; gel beads; mystery pic #1. In that order, best to worst.

I should not be the judge. She is the artist. Like literature or music, it depends what she wishes to say to her audience.

Most reactions

Back