Who works in a Minilab?

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just taking a head count and I’m board. I have 8 more hours of sitting on the phone doing support for Fuji Frontier equipment. Questions anyone? I’m more of a hands on person and hate sitting on the phone. I plan to spam all day :) Unless a store really blows up then I have to hit the road.

Eric

I work at a Walgreens that uses a Fuji Frontier! I haven't actually worked in the lab anymore, as I'm no longer full-time...so I'm always working in the Cosmetics department. However, I saw on the schedule that the boss has me in Photo next Sunday, which is bad! Recently, the whole system was changed...the way just about EVERYthing is done was changed, and I was never taught the new ways...but yet she still scheduled me. Yeah...she's a smart one.

Sad, but it sounds like the way we operate. I have to think this is good as it keeps me in my job. If you ever have any questions or problems let me know. I should be able to help. The calls have picked up this last hour. Mostly part-timer questions which is ok.

Most reactions

Back