1. I quite like this, not a fan of colour photographs in general, I'm more of a B&W kinda guy,..however, the sky is great, the focus is nice and sharp. A good stock photo in my opinion.
2. Doesn't do much for me, but the left hand side of the photo has some great colours going on, the sun has a neat sort of half halo underneath it, but other than that it has a sort of thrift shop instamatic 'point and shoot' look about it to me. Doesn't light any fires for me.
3. Best thing about this is the sky, it's very dramatic,... in fact I think the statue of liberty sort of ruins the picture slightly, love the greys and golds in the sky.
4. If the top of the flag hadn't been cut off I'd say it was good 'wallpaper' picture for people who do like golf, And maybe a ball with no writing on it would be better suited.
5. Focus looks a little soft, but the exposure is good. This kind of picture does nothing for me, but it is well executed.
6. I don't know where to look, the leaves have lovely sharp focus, but they're boring, and the background is so blurred out that it's not interesting to look at, nor does it grab your attention. underwhelming.
