Who would you like to meet on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't worry, you are both on mine :) .. all three I mean ... four ...

don't worry, you are both on mine :) .. all three I mean ... four ...

You mean you have more than one list!! I'm shocked...

So what are these lists dear Alex?!

You mean you have more than one list!! I'm shocked...

So what are these lists dear Alex?!
I was referring to not just the two of you being on my one list, but also lockwood (three), CowboysDaughter (four), and more (BoblyB, ....)

I would never tell anyone about those other lists you know ...

I was referring to not just the two of you being on my one list, but also lockwood (three), CowboysDaughter (four), and more (BoblyB, ....)

I would never tell anyone about those other lists you know ...

Shhh you are going to make them curious with that remark...

Oh I have thought of some others, dpolston, jstuedle (I know I already mentioned his name but I really hashed it bad lol) designjordi.

OK, so my list is short 'cause I don't engage in much social stuff here (I'm kinda shy).

I'd like to meet my favourite photographers (spako, abraxas, kundalini, cosmonaut, danir, ernie, among others) and the Song Title Bunch (MissMia, icassell, Big Bully, etc.).

Okay wait nevermind. I'm really slow sometimes. Okay, so I'm really cool alot. I just got an idea of what cow tipping is. Lol.

Haha awwww peeps wanna meet me! Yayers! LOL.... I would have to say you too, Alex. And.... MissMia! And.... erm... wow I just went totally braindead. Oh Antarctica!

OK, so my list is short 'cause I don't engage in much social stuff here (I'm kinda shy).

I'd like to meet my favourite photographers (spako, abraxas, kundalini, cosmonaut, danir, ernie, among others) and the Song Title Bunch (MissMia, icassell, Big Bully, etc.).

Oh I forgot to add you... YOU are soo on my list invisible!!! And so is icassell, kundalini... and I know I have more.. lol

Last edited:
Well, I didn't see my name on your list, but then again I'm invisible, arent I? ;)

OOOh there is a double meaning in your statement.. I'm so sorry I forgot you, I mean you are the coolest! How could I forget you? Forgive me???

I sometimes wish I was invisible! *lol*

Haha awwww peeps wanna meet me! Yayers! LOL.... I would have to say you too, Alex. And.... MissMia! And.... erm... wow I just went totally braindead. Oh Antarctica!

ok, so we all have a meet-up on your farm ... and I get all the brownies ;)

I really find it a bit sickening that you guys have formed this little clique. Odd.

I really find it a bit sickening that you guys have formed this little clique. Odd.

well, we got bored of the ranting, so we try cliquing-up now ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back