Who would you like to meet on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm... let's see... wxnut, spiffybeth, LP, Alex B, LaFoto, Anty, Chris of Arabia, Hertzy, Chiller, Woodsac, Doenoe, Sky, Mav, Garbz, Big Mike, NateS, Sw1tchFX, NJman, Abraxas, Bifucator, Christopher Walrath, Battou, Overread, Kellylindseyphotography.

Hmmmm... let's see... wxnut, spiffybeth, LP, Alex B, LaFoto, Anty, Chris of Arabia, Hertzy, Chiller, Woodsac, Doenoe, Sky, Mav, Garbz, Big Mike, NateS, Sw1tchFX, NJman, Abraxas, Bifucator, Christopher Walrath, Battou, Overread, Kellylindseyphotography.

ok, I met 8 of those. it was fun.

well, I meet myself every day

Wouldn't mind meeting a few people who will go unnamed.

As for the ladies...not enuf teef to chew it

Just invite me, promise me a bed or a place on the floor, feed me, and I might show up on your doorstep :p

Ha, I don't think one person has ever come down our dirt road without feeding them. She insists; whatever she has. If it's around dinnertime, look forward to a glass of iced tea and some enchiladas or brisket or something of the sort. Any other time, she's sure to send you on your way with a baggie of cookies or brownies.

C677T- that was slightly lame but funny at the same time. :p

ooh, uuuh, some people actually want to meet me! :D

Just invite me, promise me a bed or a place on the floor, feed me, and I might show up on your doorstep :p

You are welcome at my place. If you come in the fall or spring I could even take you out on a storm chase!

I like to meet....

Airic, Raymond Barlow, Chiller, Woodsac, doenoe, spiffybeth, ajay, boblybill, chris82, renair, CoA, Mansi, blackdoglab, tangerini, zendianah and nabero

Last edited:
Ha, I don't think one person has ever come down our dirt road without feeding them. She insists; whatever she has. If it's around dinnertime, look forward to a glass of iced tea and some enchiladas or brisket or something of the sort. Any other time, she's sure to send you on your way with a baggie of cookies or brownies.

Be careful what you say ... or you might hear me knocking ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

Lets see... I would like to meet, Twocolor, MissMia, monkeykoder, ScottS, Jdstruedl (I sooo think I spelled that wrong), johngt, LaFoto, AlexB, HERTZ!!, Anty, Chiller, RyMo (but he isn't hanging around much), C677T because he is freakin hilarious, nealjpage, Village Idiot because he makes me laugh, Ohh there are some others... but I can't think of them right now.

Well, I'm usually either locked away in a secure government facility or not in a state of sobriety, so it would be difficult.

LOL brownies too. :)

Heck yeah! Skeet shooting is awesome!! You ever shot a shotgun?

I shot shotguns / pumpguns, rifles, assault rifles, machine guns, automatic pistols, submachine guns, bazookas, and large caliber thingies with night vision ;)

but that is quite some while ago .. these days it is only 9mm from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back