Whoa, whoa, whoa...

musicaleCA

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
CS5. Looks. Sexy. I want. I want NAO.

Last edited by a moderator:
bull****, too good to be true, no computer can be that smart...

Following Adobe's typical 18 month cycle puts the release at something like April 2010, I think? That's still several months away.

that is amazing
and you can add my vote for ludicrous comments

One step closer to making just about anyone a "pro" photographer... just imagine, a camera that turns any old snapshot into a beautifully composed photograph...

I like the brush blend mode oooo.

Last edited by a moderator:
the brush mode is very cool.

i have been working with several PS tools to create a similar look for an sx-70 manipulation (since the film is no longer made) and that may even enhance what i have already been working on.

I do understanding the comment made by pharmakon but the greatest shoftware in the world can't polish a cow paddie. Creative vision is not the result of software, software allows creative vision and then there is no hope for others regardless of the software.

Eh, every update of PS brings a range of new bugs, I liked CS1, then tried 3 and it doesn't feel right, and a few glitches that weren't there before...

I know a few pro artists who use PS5.1, and they create amazing quality work.

Don't be suckered in by some niffty looking tricks, whatever you use now will work fine for the next few years still

Most reactions

Back