M Michaelaw TPF Noob! Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 784 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 17, 2007 #1
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 18, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #2 I think that diamonds are that girl's best friend - or would be, if she could speak. I doubt she does speak, though . Where were you? Was it a vintage car show?
I think that diamonds are that girl's best friend - or would be, if she could speak. I doubt she does speak, though . Where were you? Was it a vintage car show?
gabriel333 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 18, 2007 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Location southern california Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 18, 2007 #3 I really like this picture. Its not just how the subjects work together and the way the reflections fall on the car. I also like how the more you look at it, the more you see, like the people in the reflections.
I really like this picture. Its not just how the subjects work together and the way the reflections fall on the car. I also like how the more you look at it, the more you see, like the people in the reflections.
fstop23 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2007 Messages 112 Reaction score 0 Location St. Petersburg, Fl Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 18, 2007 #4 The big blurry headlight is a distraction for me. I personally would crop it out. Love the colors tho.
The big blurry headlight is a distraction for me. I personally would crop it out. Love the colors tho.