Why blurry image why?

I was trying to take a picture yesterday, and it was very blurry. I had my 5D set to automatic as always, but it didn't seem to focus. The only thing I did different was set the lens to mega-focus (mf) instead of approximate focus (af), which should have made it better.

Is my camera broken???

Is this for real or a joke, because if you are using a 5D in auto you should be using a point and shoot camera and not a mans camera

I must agree. If you already have a 5D, why use Auto?

Use MANual like a MAN :confused: wuhahahahahahaha

successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

Did y'all hear about the guy who tried taking a picture of his "junk" using mega focus? Yeah, he greatly over esitmated his size....poor shumck shoulda been using macro with his approximate focus. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Brian

If you were taking a picture of a flower, why were you using Auto? You should have been using Flower Mode.

On my 350D, it's right between Mountain Mode and Running Guy Mode.

Darn, good point!! I should have thought of that!! Should I keep it in megafocus or approximate focus? :lol:

Might want to try and see if your Flash is out of strobe fluid, easy to refill and can pick up at any local camera shop.

Wait wait wait

the 5D has an auto mode? Where? ??? ? ?

It is *hilarious* that there are actually people not knowing this is a joke lol

The guy's using a 5D, has 1600 posts on the site...and has a pretty nice portfolio.

Dmitri, thank you. That was an inspired little bit of fun. If you're going to really "get" us, you're going to have to use a different alias, tho. Although I don't think too many of the regulars got taken...:lmao:

Wait wait wait

close to bike mode (in Mark 2; in the old version is close to carriage mode).

I think you and the OP must be lieing - the 5D is a pro camera and pro cameras don't have auto mode (I mean have you ever seen a pro using auto mode? - no - and now you know why ;))

Wait wait wait

close to bike mode (in Mark 2; in the old version is close to carriage mode).

I think you and the OP must be lieing - the 5D is a pro camera and pro cameras don't have auto mode (I mean have you ever seen a pro using auto mode? - no - and now you know why ;))
I checked Google Images - the 5D does have auto (green box), but it's missing all the other modes, like Flower Mode, Pretty Lady Mode, and Mountain Mode.

The closest thing my 1N RS has to auto is P (which stands for Pro). I miss Flower Mode sometimes...

Last edited:
*snicker giggles-snort* Oh man, I needed a good laugh. Funny post is funny. Thanks to the OP for a bit of fun

When I first got my XS I had the same problem. It is a 1000D which is 200 times better then your little 5D. Since it is the New Year and I am in a good mood you can send my your 5D and I will trade you even for my 1000D, heck I guess I will even pay for the shipping.

When I first got my XS I had the same problem. It is a 1000D which is 200 times better then your little 5D. Since it is the New Year and I am in a good mood you can send my your 5D and I will trade you even for my 1000D, heck I guess I will even pay for the shipping.

Ohh thank you for the offer, but I'll stick with the advice I got here. I will use MF for big objects like buildings, AF for small items like insects, and the flower mode for taking pictures of flowers :lol::lol:

Most reactions

Back