No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.lostlabours.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Two of these noble beasts head my collection of Cameras:
aa004.jpg

A 10x8 Commercial Field camera, and it does get used.

The original owner (of this one) taught at the Clarence White School of Photography, he had the best possible lens fitted, a C.P. Goerz Am. Opt. 12" Dagor, which he later had factory coated after WWII.

Ian

that's a heap of $h1t man and I hope you didn't get caught for much on it. I'm no expert but I'd say the Canon 1Ds III would blow the bolox out of it.

Buyer beware and all that!

that's a heap of $h1t man and I hope you didn't get caught for much on it. I'm no expert but I'd say the Canon 1Ds III would blow the bolox out of it.

:thumbdown:

Surely you're not serious. An 8x10 image runs 1000mp+. And an early 12" Dagor that's been coated makes L-series glass look like a Russian knockoff.

It's useless, misinformed bull**** like this that makes forums a sometimes very poor place to learn anything.

yeah and it's little ape's like you that would take wit like mine serious... come back in about 15 years when you're all growed up pup.

Seriously? Crap, I'd take a hammer to a Canon 1Ds if it meant I'd acquire that bad boy 8x10.

Most reactions

Back