Why Chewing Gum and playing ball dont mix...

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
It seems that almost every photo I took of my son at t-ball practice he had some funky face while trying to blow bubbles and practice LOL

1. Proof is in the photos
tballprac5.jpg

tballprac6.jpg

tballprac4.jpg

4. And they just seem to get goofier!! LOL
tballprac3.jpg

tballprac2.jpg

6. I can only imagine that he was thinking "ohh a ball rolling past me, that's nice"
tballprac1.jpg

tballprac7.jpg

tballprac8.jpg

And every base he got to, he slid! I of course became occupied with my toddler, that I did not get photos of his famous sliding, but all of the parents and coaches now get the biggest laughter out of my son sliding into every base..lol

VERY cute pics! That is so funny! I love #6.

Cute pics, Sara! As for the sliding..dont' think he's the only one! :lol: When I was in softball half my team did that! :lol: My mom hated it cuz my pants were always so dirty after practice and games! :lol: Our pants were light grey, so it really showed, and it seemed to become a competition between us all...whoever had the dirtiest pants was the best slider! :lol:

*sigh* I miss those days.

Oh yeah...I like the last two best!

i like the action in the last one... this was definitely a fun series... my nephew will be two in August and he is already hitting off a tee and playing catch... i love it... so much fun... that's classic about him sliding into every base... :lol:

I like #2 and #7 the best! :)
Aren't kids fun? LoL
You should have seen me yesterday trying to get my 3
yopungest to sit still for some portraits practice!
Great series!

These are great!!!
Six is just a HOOT!!!!
Kids are just way too fun!!!

Great captures Sara!!!

Hey sara! sweet set of shots :D
the last two are awesome :D beautiful bws and your boy looks darn cool in there!
thanks for sharing these :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back