What's new

Why do I like this?

laynea24

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 5, 2012
Messages
769
Reaction score
72
Location
Oklahoma
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It may be that I just like it because I was there and knew the circumstances and the story that goes with it. I wish it were a bit more in focus. I just did a quick levels adjustment. I was trying to wrangle 5 of these ornery critters together for one photo.

$IMG_4380eweb.webp

Sorry I'm posting so many chicken shots lately. I'm just completely in love with them!
 
Because it has 3 chicks in it?
 
$IMG_4380ecropweb.webp

This version was just converted to JPEG and cropped.

Why am I still wasting my time on this? Lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom