burstintoflame81
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 7, 2009
- Messages
- 729
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Arizona
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
- Banned
- #1
CMYK is for offset-press printing, not photographic prints.your colour mode, In photoshop make sure sRGB is selected (or when shooting with your camera)
The web uses SRGB
LAB is for print and so is CMYK (I am about 90% sure LAB is for print)
I would guess you have the answer, I doubt the website even looks at the ICC.Well my workspace is set in sRGB, and when I save I attach the ICC profile. I do shoot in AdobeRGB which I need to change to sRGB in my camera, but I always change it when opening in CS4. If it is in sRGB workspace and being saved with ICC profile sRGB, should I still convert it so that the actual file is changed and not just having an ICC attached to it? ( not sure if it would work that way or not. ) Perhaps the websites cannot read the ICC?
Well my workspace is set in sRGB, and when I save I attach the ICC profile. I do shoot in AdobeRGB which I need to change to sRGB in my camera, but I always change it when opening in CS4. If it is in sRGB workspace and being saved with ICC profile sRGB, should I still convert it so that the actual file is changed and not just having an ICC attached to it? ( not sure if it would work that way or not. ) Perhaps the websites cannot read the ICC?