Why I couldn't make the GTG

Don't quite know what it is about number two, but I am drawn to that capture. Very awesome in my opinion, as well as the rest. Good work!

Hi all. Thanks again for the kind words! In shot number two there was this killer stained glass reflection on the wall. I asked her to step into it. It took a little adjusting so it wasn't on her face, but I liked the etherial feel.
:)

I must say that some of the wedding photos you post, keep me from posting my own. :lol: I am like oh man I thought these were good, but nevermind.

elsaspet, would you like to explain me/us shortly, how did you made the #4 photo? I am interested in, how the dominant white came out so "white" (kind of high key): what metering did you use here (and why), on what did you metered (if spot used), did you add exposure compensation and why? How did you used the flash (bounced - where?, softboxed, direct, flash exposure added? Did you do a lot of PS work (what steps)?

Your explanation can be a good lesson on better understanding of correct exposure. ...Hopefully not only for me...

Thanks in advance.

Crazy Ava,
Post away girl. The first post I ever made was of a very sad fern. I was scared to death, but learned a ton. Everyone was nice, and those who weren't didn't matter anyway. Hehe.
Lots of help her, not disrespect.
Hugs and Smooches,
Cindy

elsaspet, would you like to explain me/us shortly, how did you made the #4 photo? I am interested in, how the dominant white came out so "white" (kind of high key): what metering did you use here (and why), on what did you metered (if spot used), did you add exposure compensation and why? How did you used the flash (bounced - where?, softboxed, direct, flash exposure added? Did you do a lot of PS work (what steps)?

Your explanation can be a good lesson on better understanding of correct exposure. ...Hopefully not only for me...

Thanks in advance.

Oh, I hate to be a bad example, but I use TONS of actions, and exposure corrections.
Frankly, I suck out of the camera. It's what I do after that which garnishes the attention.
On this shot, I copied as best I could, one of my teachers, Huy Nygen. I then took the photo and ran it through make up artist. Then Lord of the Rings Everyday, and finally, "The Look". All by Kevin Kabota.
The shots out of my camera are very good, but the above actions make them outstanding. They have made me a lot of money over the last few years.
Try them.

On this shot, I copied as best I could, one of my teachers, Huy Nygen. I then took the photo and ran it through make up artist. Then Lord of the Rings Everyday, and finally, "The Look". All by Kevin Kabota.
Try them.

Are these some courses or workshops you mention here? Any online materials or maybe books from these guys or techniques?

Most reactions

Back